luni, 13 septembrie 2010

Its a new fresh READY-SET-GO!

When your young, your whole life is about the pursuit of fun.Then, you grow up and learn to be cautious.You could break a bone or a heart.You look before you leap and sometimes you don't leap at all because there's not always someone there to catch you.
And in life, there's no safety net.When did it stop being fun and start being scary?
So, tomorrow school starts, a new beginning, a step forward for us seniors, or whatever.
The main idea is that after this long and most awesome but expensive summer break I realized that I forgot how it is to be in school, so, its like I am going to the first grade, I am nervous and have butterflies in my stomach and also, cant sleep[like the others were not enough!]
I kinda miss my folks from school, cant wait to see them, news, new haircuts, new experiences and new fashion in town, cause thats what is all about, isn't it?
And I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I will have my final exam this year, or next summer.That makes me feel in 3 ways: Angry, Nervous but Happy!
College, here I come!