luni, 6 septembrie 2010

coulda,woulda,shoulda

so what started just like a friendship, it just turned around in other directions..
Involving all these people, gossip and cheat I realized that its all unnecessary and just relentless.
I thought that if I would just go to that point where friendship is enough, so there I am but its not that great because of all this facts that just try to set down the friend relationship to an other relationship.
And if that was not enough, its just like karma: what goes around, comes around..but hits you harder then expected.
The universe may not always play fair,
but at least it's got a hell of a sense of humor.
So much of what I have is wonderful so this is that and I am happy with it.
Being friends is just enough to make some people happy and some not.In this kind of situations you should just try to express your own feelings in a way that could never bother others, like a friend of mine said: You can do whatever you want, as long you don't hurt anyone.