luni, 20 iunie 2011

new kids in town?

I realized that we no longer try to live our life, although we say we do!
Since I turned 13, I got my first personal e-mail address and I did it just because I wanted to feel "older" or more of an adult.
I was not aware of the facts that a job is more than fun, and more than just "were having fun as adults" kinda' thing!
These days, kids intend to become adults more and more quickly than I did.
I work at Starbucks.I have a client that comes almost every time in my shift.she is always getting a caramel cream frapp and I cant describe the way she acts like a grown up or a "mall girl".
I already heard 14 y/o girls talking about sex.
13 y/o girls shop till they drop dead with their parents money.
I don't know a 9 y/o kid without an email address or messenger.
I just dont wanna start about cell phones.everyone has them these days.
whats next?
how far down are we going with this adult life start?
its becoming sad.everything is moving way to fast!