sâmbătă, 26 iunie 2010

When you come back, its better.

I guess I just needed a wake up call.Probably Norah Jones reminding me how the life can be so sweet without stress and loud club music, just jazz and that.
Even long road trips seem so nice right now for I am home, relentless and thinking about what its going to come, long trips and chillin' with friends.
"my heart is drenched in wine" makes me think about old times, friends, relationships.
Rough breakups, long lasting memories(sweet ones), like my last gf witch liked the old part of me, that I am now, probably the reason of the break up.
You know how glamorous life could affect your thinking?cause it happen' to meah.
Must probably thinking that I could be someone else that can be chillin' in the evening and partying in the night.
Well, I tell you this, my friends, its impossible.Its better to stay where you are.
Me, standing here, typing, jazz'ing, chillin.
Fighting for what I really believe in, catching up with old good friends, maybe opened for something new this time.


P.S: Did you notice the bad weather outside?